Please keep in mind that SRJC has financial aid and scholarships available here: https://financialaid.santarosa.edu/
SRJC also has low-income, disabled, and first-generation assistance here: https://hope.santarosa.edu/program-eligibility.
Please reach out to those departments to get assistance with paying for your MA education.
Here is a list of fees/costs (may not be exhaustive):
- The fee for the SRJC registration units.
- See this link for the exact total cost for the units, as unit fees vary by semester: https://admissions.santarosa.edu/fees-refund-information
- The MA certificate program is 35 units total. This includes pre-requisite classes. This does NOT include the cost of General Education classes taken towards earning a degree/major.
- The SRJC skills lab supplies fee. This fee varies by semester, based on supplier cost fluctuations, but is usually anywhere from $300 to $375 (paid only once).
- The CastleBranch fee ranges from $100 to $110 (paid only once).
- The SRJC parking fee is $60/semester.
- The cost of purchasing uniforms, shoes, etc can vary depending on where they are purchased, and the size. It is highly recommended that the student purchase 2 full sets of scrubs (2 scrub tops and 2 scrub bottoms). The uniforms are worn several times per week in all clinical and administrative semesters. The total cost for 2 complete sets of scrubs only (not including scrub jackets or shoes) ranges from $115 to $200.
- The ID badge fee is $4 each - total of $8 (paid only once).
- The cost of books varies by semester, but can range from $350 to $1200.
- The cost of getting all the health requirements done (BLS/CPR, titers, vaccines, health exam, etc) prior to entry to the externships, varies greatly from provider to provider and cannot be listed here. Please see the Health Requirements section of this webpage, and the MA Student Handbook for low-cost resources.
- The cost of studying for, and taking, the highly recommended CCBMA state certification exam is not included here. Please go here for more information: www.ccbma.org