AFTER YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THE CLINICAL INTERNSHIP MA 163L,
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1. Purchase the uniform as described on the “Uniform/Dress Code” webpage.
2. Go to the Cashier/Accounting office in Bailey Hall. Tell them you need to pay for 2 ID badges** for health sciences. The cost is $4 each, total of $8. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
**If you are taking any other SRJC Health Science program(s), you will need 2 ID badges for each program.
3. Contact Katherine Slusser at KSlusser@SantaRosa.edu for the skill pack order form.
- Purchase your skills pack by the date shown on the order form.
- This skill pack costs $282.36 and is used for both fall and spring clinical classes.
- Once you have purchased your skills pack, please bring your payment receipt to the Orientation. Without this payment receipt, your skill pack will not be released to you.
4. Get your SRJC ID Badge picture taken at either of the following picture taking sessions, shown on the left of this webpage.
- If you do not bring your payment receipt, your picture will not be taken.
- You must wear the scrub top described on the "Uniform/Dress Code" webpage. Any visible t-shirts or turtlenecks worn underneath must be white, and you must have your hair pulled back - otherwise your picture will not be taken.
- If you are unable to come to either of these dates, please contact Yvette Davis, Administrative Assistant, at YDavis@SantaRosa.edu to make an alternate appointment. Drop ins are not available for picture taking.
- Your 2 ID badges will be given to you at the Orientation.
5. Please plan to attend the Skills Pack Pick Up & Orientation, shown on the left side of this webpage.
- Before the Orientation, please buy 1 order of these small stackable totes (1 order comes with 3 totes), cost is roughly $11.
- Label each tote with the following: “First and Last Name, SRJC MA Student”, and bring them to Orientation.
- Buying 1 set of 3 totes will be good for use in both the fall and spring clinical classes.
- You will be given your ID badges at the Orientation.
- Bring something to take notes with - either paper and pen, or an electronic device.