AFTER YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THE CLINICAL INTERNSHIP MA 163L,
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1. Purchase the uniform as described on the “Uniform/Dress Code” webpage.
2. Go to the Cashier/Accounting office in Bailey Hall. Tell them you need to pay for 2 ID badges** for health sciences. The cost is $4 each, total of $8. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
**If you are taking any other SRJC Health Science program(s), you will need 2 ID badges for each program.
3. The MA Coordinator will provide all registered clinical students with the Coursey Enterprises skill pack order form, usually by the beginning of May each year.
- Purchase your skills pack from Coursey Enterprises by the date shown on the order form.
- The skill pack cost varies each year, but ranges from about $300 to $375, and is paid only once, and is used for both fall and spring clinical classes.
- Once you have purchased your skills pack, please bring your payment receipt from Coursey Enterprises to the Skill Pack Pick Up & Orientation (date/time/place shown on the left side of this webpage). Without this payment receipt, your skill pack will not be released to you.
4. Get your SRJC ID Badge picture taken at either of the following picture taking sessions, shown on the left of this webpage.
On the day of your picture taking:
- If you do not bring your payment receipt from Bailey Hall, your picture will not be taken.
- You must wear the scrub top described on the "Uniform/Dress Code" webpage.
- Any visible t-shirts or turtlenecks worn underneath the scrub top must be white.
- You must have your hair pulled back - otherwise your picture will not be taken.
- If you are unable to come to either of the dates shown on the left of this webpage, please contact Shelley Masini, Administrative Assistant, at SMasini@SantaRosa.edu to make an alternate appointment. Drop ins are not available for picture taking.
- Your 2 ID badges will be given to you at the Orientation.
5. Please plan to attend the Skill Pack Pick Up & Orientation, shown on the left side of this webpage.
- Before the Orientation, please buy 1 order of these small stackable totes (1 order comes with 3 totes and a lid), cost is roughly $8-11, depending on where they are bought.
- Label each tote, and the lid, with the following: “First and Last Name, SRJC MA Student”, and bring them to Orientation.
- Buying 1 set of 3 totes will be good for use in both the fall and spring clinical classes.
- You will be given your ID badges at the Orientation.
- Bring something to take notes with - either paper and pen, or an electronic device.