AFTER YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE EXTERNSHIP MA 166.1,
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1. Purchase the uniform as described on the “Uniform/Dress Code” webpage.
2. Go to the Cashier/Accounting office in Bailey Hall. Tell them you need to pay for 2 ID badges** for health sciences. The cost is $4 each, total of $8. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
**If you are taking any other SRJC Health Science program(s), you will need 2 ID badges for each program.
3. Get your SRJC ID Badge picture taken at either of the following picture taking sessions, shown on the left of this webpage.
- You cannot have your picture taken unless you are officially registered for the class
- If you do not bring your payment receipt, your picture will not be taken
- You must wear the scrub top described on the "Uniform/Dress Code" webpage. Any visible t-shirts or turtlenecks worn underneath must be white, and you must have your hair pulled back - otherwise your picture will not be taken.
- If you are unable to come to either of these dates, please contact Yvette Davis, Administrative Assistant, at YDavis@SantaRosa.edu to make an alternate appointment. Drop ins are not available for picture taking.
- Your ID badges will be given to you at the Orientation.
4. Please plan to attend the Administrative Externship Orientation, shown on the left side of this webpage.
- Bring something to take notes with - either paper and pen, or an electronic device.