AFTER YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE EXTERNSHIP MA 166.1,
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1. Purchase the uniform as described on the “Uniform/Dress Code” webpage.
2. Go to the Cashier/Accounting office in Bailey Hall. Tell them you need to pay for 2 ID badges** for health sciences. The cost is $4 each, total of $8. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
**If you are taking any other SRJC Health Science program(s), you will need 2 ID badges for each program.
3. Get your SRJC ID Badge picture taken at either of the following picture taking sessions, shown on the left of this webpage.
On the day of your picture taking:
- If you do not bring your payment receipt from Bailey Hall, your picture will not be taken.
- You must wear the scrub top described on the "Uniform/Dress Code" webpage.
- Any visible t-shirts or turtlenecks worn underneath the scrub top must be white.
- You must have your hair pulled back - otherwise your picture will not be taken.
- If you are unable to come to either of the dates shown on the left of this webpage, please contact Shelley Masini, Administrative Assistant, at SMasini@SantaRosa.edu to make an alternate appointment. Drop ins are not available for picture taking.
- Your 2 ID badges will be given to you at the Orientation.
4. Please plan to attend the Administrative Externship Orientation, shown on the left side of this webpage.
- Bring something to take notes with - either paper and pen, or an electronic device.